Are You Ready to Look & Feel Your Best
Revealing a More Vibrant, Confident YOU
Cosmetic Injectables in Redwood City
Price Range $250 and up
Redwood City Med Spa Dedicated to Natural-Looking Results
Ready to feel gorgeous and glow from the inside out? Many of the procedures we offer at our med spa don’t involve surgery. With injectables like Botox or dermal fillers, we can help enhance your natural beauty with little to no down time. These injectables generally offer immediate patient satisfaction, so you can feel confident and look your best soon after your appointment.
Injectables can help you achieve the following:
- Restore volume and fullness to sagging areas of the face
- Correct fine lines such as severe forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, and frown/smile lines
- Add volume and plumpness to the lips
At GLOW Surgical Arts, we’re committed to natural-looking facial enhancement. After all, your face is your most important feature. We offer a wide variety of facial injectables to help you achieve your beauty goals, whether you want to smooth the fine lines or wrinkles in your face, add volume to your lips, or regain a more youthful appearance with dermal filler.
The popularity of Botox outweighs any other cosmetic procedure offered today. It has been FDA approved for more than 30 years and is proven to be extremely safe, especially when performed in a medical spa. This injectable neurotoxin weakens the muscles in the treatment area to relax fine lines and moderate-to-severe wrinkles. Botox is a temporary treatment and lasts up to 4 months, at which time the muscles will regain strength and the lines will gradually start to appear again. Patients usually seek Botox treatments about 1 to 4 times per year.
Botox can correct the following:
- Fine lines, or moderate-to-severe wrinkles in the forehead
- Crow’s feet
- Upper nose wrinkles
- Chin wrinkles
- “Gummy” smiles
Dermal fillers are a great way to address loss of volume, as well as enhance areas of the face where you desire more fullness. They can be used to augment the lips by creating soft volume and subtle projection, under the eyes to diminish the hollows, around the mouth to soften expression lines, and in the mid-face to lift or create more prominent cheekbones. Dermal fillers may also be used to refine the contours of the face.
Some of the dermal fillers we use include:
- Juvéderm®: This hyaluronic acid filler is injected into the middle layer of skin for correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. It instantly adds volume and helps correct sagging skin to restore a more youthful look. It can also be used to temporarily add volume to the lips. There are multiple types of Juvéderm, and your doctor can help you decide which is best for you.
- Restalyne®: This is also a hyaluronic acid filler, and it is most commonly used to smooth wrinkles and facial folds, especially around the nose and mouth. Restalyne Silk is specifically approved for lip enhancement.
These injectables are an excellent way to relax expression lines in areas of the face where dynamic wrinkles have laid down lines or created a furrow. Typical areas of treatment include the forehead, in between the eyebrows, crow’s feet, and the platysmal bands in the neck.
Contact Us at GLOW Surgical Arts
All of our services at GLOW Surgical Arts are performed by experienced doctors, and we are confident we can help you rejuvenate your appearance. We are committed to patient safety and consistent high-quality care, as reflected by our full accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Ready to learn more, or to discuss whether cosmetic injectables are right for you? Contact us at GLOW Surgical Arts at (650) 241-2209 to request an appointment.
How We Care
We strive to ensure you are completely satisfied with your final results.
Our ambulatory surgery center & office is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Our surgical operating rooms are equipped with the latest technology for all procedures
We offer several financing options to make cosmetic surgery more affordable