Are You Ready to Look & Feel Your Best
Revealing a More Vibrant, Confident YOU
Laser Light Treatments in Redwood City
At GLOW Surgical Arts, we know you have plenty of options when it comes to rejuvenating your appearance, which is why we are committed to offering nothing short of the best services available in Redwood City. We offer many innovative surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic services to help you look your best, including the ground-breaking technology for facial transformation: laser light treatments.
Laser light treatments encompass a variety of therapies used to address a wide range of cosmetic and aesthetic concerns. You may choose laser light treatment to eliminate or diminish fine lines and wrinkles, as well as correct hyperpigmentation found in freckles, age spots, acne scars, and sunspots. There are many types of lasers used for a variety of purposes such as IPL.
Cosmetic Uses for Lasers
At GLOW Surgical Arts, we are your partners in cosmetic improvement to the face and body. Laser skin treatments can improve the following aesthetic flaws of the face:
- Fine lines or wrinkles of the forehead or around/under the eyes
- Acne scars
- Age spots
- Sun-damaged skin
Fast Facts About Laser Light Treatments
- Areas treated: Lasers can treat almost any area of the body, from head to toe, but most cosmetic laser light therapies focus on the face.
- Results: Patients may notice improvement after their first treatment session, but it may take several treatments to achieve the desired results.
- Treatment intervals: Patients often notice optimal results after several sessions spaced 3-6 weeks apart.
- Treatment times: The procedure takes 15 to 45 minutes, depending on which laser your doctor uses, and how extensive the treatment area is.
- Recovery times: During and after treatment, you may feel as though you have a sunburn, and the skin may be warm and swollen. This sensation, and any associated redness, usually subsides within a day. Some patients experience itching or stinging in the treatment areas. It may take several weeks before your final results are apparent.
- Cost: Prices start at $400 per treatment.
How Do Cosmetic Laser Treatments Work?
The word “laser” is an acronym (L-A-S-E-R) that stands for “Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.” Cosmetic lasers have been around since the early 1990s, and today they are much more sophisticated and precise than ever before. Lasers are a single-wavelength, high-energy source of light focused on a very small area so there is no damage to the surrounding skin.
Want to Refresh Your Face? Come See Us at GLOW Surgical Arts.
We can help you rejuvenate your appearance. Our priority is to give high-quality, safe, and effective care to all patients – one of the reasons our facility is fully accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality.
Want to learn more about laser light treatments in Redwood City? Contact us at GLOW Surgical Arts today at (650) 241-2209.
How We Care
We strive to ensure you are completely satisfied with your final results.
Our ambulatory surgery center & office is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Our surgical operating rooms are equipped with the latest technology for all procedures
We offer several financing options to make cosmetic surgery more affordable