Have you always dreamed of having a curvier, shapelier backside? Sometimes genetics just don’t give you the curves you desire, and exercise and diet can only do so much. For these reasons, more and more women are deciding to get a buttocks fat transfer, or Brazilian Butt Lift.
Fat transfer vs. buttock implants
You may have heard about the buttocks fat transfer/Brazilian Butt Lift and wondered what exactly it involves. Please be aware that this procedure is not “buttock implant” surgery. Although implants work wonderfully in an area like the breast, they are not as practical in an area like the buttocks. We do not perform buttock implants at GLOW Surgical Arts because we believe the fat transfer procedure is far superior in a number of ways, including:
- Buttock fat transfer uses your own natural body fat to fill out your shape, so there’s no risk of a complication with implants.
- Your surgeon can customize exactly where the fat should go, giving you the best possible shape.
- Because the fat is placed with a series of small injections, the recovery time is typically much quicker. Buttock implants require large incisions and much longer recovery.
- There is minimal scarring of the skin due to the less invasive nature of the procedure.
- General anesthesia is not required for our buttock fat transfer patients, which reduces your risk of problems from the sedation.
- When performed by a cosmetic surgeon skilled in this procedure, you can expect beautiful, long lasting results.
- Because it is less invasive, it is a quicker procedure that is more affordable than buttock implants.
Two enhancements in one procedure
The beauty of the buttocks fat transfer is that not only do we use your own, natural body fat to enhance the buttocks, but you will also lose some excess fat in an area that you want to be leaner. Your surgeon will customize your procedure and will use liposuction to remove fat from another area of your lower body. The fat is typically taken from the lower back, thighs, or abdominals. It’s an excellent way to get shapelier, curvier results for more than one area with a safer, less invasive surgery.
The buttock area is an important component of a woman’s overall shape and curviness. Having a voluptuous, lifted bottom can not only enhance your body’s overall shape and femininity, but it will make you feel confident and beautiful in your bikini, or your favorite pair of jeans. If you’ve always dreamed of having a shapelier bottom, it may be time to talk to a cosmetic surgeon. At GLOW Surgical Arts, we will provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss the buttocks fat transfer. We will answer your questions, and will not pressure you into scheduling the surgery.
GLOW Surgical Arts offers a variety of cosmetic surgery and minimally invasive procedures to help you look and feel more attractive. Request a free consultation online, or call GLOW Surgical Arts at (650) 241-2209.